Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Runway inspired challenge 69

I really enjoyed making a card for the runway inspired challenge last time so I've decided to have another go at it. It's fun to have such an unrelated object as inspiration, and this challenge was no exception.
I stamped and then masked off the edge of the black on the left before adding in the yellow texture. I then rubbed off the frisket, and masked the other side to stamp the rest of the card. I then went over the swirl stamp with markers and white gel pen before bending and stamping the sentiment in black.
The whole white piece was then attached to some kraft card stock.


1 comment:

  1. I love those white gel pen accents, and the curvy sentiment goes so well with the flourish! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete